Professional hardware precision parts processing bending processing is an important party in bending processing strictly implement the hardware stamping operation specification to prevent operational errors. Bending die adjustment points are as follows.
(1) convex, cavity gap adjustment
(2) In general, according to the installation method of bending die, precision CNC CNC machining in the press to determine the left and right position of the bending lower die, but also to ensure that the gap between the bending upper and lower die. For guided bending dies, the side clearance between the upper and lower dies is also ensured because the relative position of the upper and lower dies in the press is determined by the guiding components. For the unguided bending die, the side clearance of the upper and lower dies can be adjusted by pad cardboard or standard sample.
(3) Adjustment of positioning equipment
(4) the positioning shape of the bending die positioning parts should be consistent with the blank. In the adjustment process, should fully ensure the respect and stability of its positioning, and the use of positioning blocks and positioning pegs bending die. If the location and positioning is found to be inaccurate after the test flush, should promptly adjust the positioning position or replace the positioning parts.
(5) unloading parts, return parts equipment adjustment
Non-standard stamping processing bending mold unloading system stroke should be large enough, with torsion springs or rubber unloading should be flexible enough: ejector device and unloading system should be adjusted to the action of flexible, product parts can be unloaded smoothly, no jamming and astringent smell. The unloading system should be adjusted to balance the force acting on the product to ensure that the surface of the product is leveled after unloading and does not produce deformation and shrinkage.
(6) adjust the bending mold precautions
(7) In the bending die adjustment, if the position of the upper die is off or forget to remove the shims and other debris from the die, the lower die and the lower die will collide strongly in the lower stop position of the stroke, which may destroy the die or press in serious cases. Therefore, if there are ready-made bending parts at the production site, the sample can be placed directly on the working position of the die for die installation and adjustment to avoid accidents.
Contact：13335845283 Mr. Jin
Tel : 0574-8662-0001
Fax : 0574-8662-0037
Q Q : 1941614610
Official website: www.ejoinmfg.net
Address: Building 4, No.1188 Zhongguan Road, Zhenhai Economic Development Zone, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province
Sweep a sweep, add my WeChat